You can find out more about our legal policies here.
Terms of Service
Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Financial Terrorism
- The acceptance or settlement of a bet which you have made using the Services will be considered more than thirty days after the date of the original transaction; and
- a game which You have played using the Services will be considered more than twelve weeks after the date on which the relevant transaction or game play took place.
- Should You wish to make a complaint regarding the Services, as a first step You should, as soon as reasonably practicable, contact [email protected] about your complaint, which will be escalated as necessary within our Support team until resolution.
- You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played through the Services and You accept the outcomes of all such a game. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on Your screen and the game server used by the Operator, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of Your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact You, we may do so using any of Your Contact Details. Notices will be deemed to have been properly served and received by You immediately after an email is sent or after we have communicated with You directly by telephone (including where we leave You a voicemail), or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post; in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address (if any) in Your Contact Details at the time that any such email was sent.
- If there is no reaction on your complaint or notice from us or in your opinion the issue is not yet resolved, you can file a complaint or notice to the licensing and supervision organization contacting [email protected]